- Meet the Team
- Leadership Opportunities
- Cultural Programs & Diversity Education
- Honors & Awards
- Employer & Alumni Connections
- Family & Gender Neutral Restrooms
- LGBTQ Information
Emerging Leaders' Institute
Emerging Leaders’ Institute Spring 2017
All full-time Missouri S&T Students are eligible to participate for this free beneficial program. While you can complete the program in one semester, you are not required to complete it in one semester. Registration information below.
- Develop key leadership skills
- Network with student leaders
- Establish a relationship with a mentor
- Build your resume by earning a non-academic credit leadership certificate
- Attend member only events
- Create a leadership action plan
Minimum Certificate Requirements
- Register for ELI online.
- Leadership and Cultural Programs on OrgSync
- Meet with your Mentor to Review the Program
- Attend one Foundations of Leadership Workshop on the Five Exemplary Practices of Leadership
- Attend one of three workshops on Effective Communication
- Attend one of two workshops on Holistic Leadership
- Attend one Workshop on Group and Personal Goal Setting
- Meet with your mentor and turn in your leadership plan before Wednesday, May 3rd
Earn a Certificate with Honors
- In addition to meeting the qualifications above attend 5 or more interactive workshops listed above. Attending a teambuilding 101 workshop or at least one other certificate enhancement programs can count towards your 5 workshops. Members Only Events!
All Leadership and Cultural Program Certificate Participants will have the opportunity to attend a Pre Student Leadership Conference Workshop and Dinner on Friday, February 3rd.
Registration will be required for this event.